Camp Rules & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
The camp schedule might be modified: in case the teacher’s flight is cancelled, in case of his/her illness or injury… the schedule or the teacher of your class might be changed. No refund will be issued in this case.
- To participate in an intermediate dance level you will need to have completed a beginners course in the field of dance style and have at least 6 months experience in that selected field.
- When you have registered for our camp, you will have 14 days to make full payment. You are welcome to organise a payment plan option with us, please contact us directly @ email@example.com to organise and set up the payment plan option.
- Everyone attending the camp must complete the personal and particulars form, which is for insurance purposes. This form is located on the registration form. Please complete and either bring with you when you sign into camp or you are also welcome to email directly through to us. There will be spare forms at the sign in registry which must be completed before you commence the camp.
- We cannot be held responsible for the loss or theft of your personal belongings. Keep an eye on them.
- We cannot be held responsible for any injuries, so take good care of yourself… and others.
- Respect the venue halls: please keep them nice and clean and wear shoes suitable for dance floors.
- Respect the Fairbridge Village, It is understood that everyone attending the dance camp will conduct their behaviour in an orderly manner and in full compliance with the Managements policies and procedures and with all applicable laws. Fairbridge is a Historical Village – please do not bring pets on site.
- Accommodation options at Fairbridge is double bed, single bed and bunk beds. Please be aware that there is a limited number of double beds and these will be allocated as a first come first serve basis to couples only.
- If you leave something behind after our dance camp is finished, we keep it for one month after the dance camp. After that, we will give everything to the salvation army or other.
Behaviour Whilst Attending Fairbridge Dance Camp
You are attending the Fairbridge Dance Camp along with many people from many different places around the world. We want everyone attending to have a very enjoyable time and make awesome memories that they can take away with them when the camp is over.
Everyone attending has the right to feel comfortable and safe at the Fairbridge Village Estate, no matter what they are doing. Whether it be enjoying the surroundings, swimming in the pool, making new friends and just every experience that Fairbridge Dance Camp has to offer.
- If you are dancing with someone for the first time, make sure you introduce yourself and make eachother feel comfortable. Look after eachother whilst dancing together to ensure that the dance experience is an enjoyable one.
- Respect other dancer’s abilities, if you are an advanced dancer and you ask someone for a dance that has a less understanding of the dance, help them to enjoy the experience by dancing at their level.
- Respect other peoples presentation; we all come from different backgrounds and beliefs.
- Help new dancers to feel welcome and comfortable at the Fairbridge Dance Camp.
What We Wont Except as Good Behaviour
- Promotes harassment of any kind towards another dancer/person.
- The use of unexpected language and/or suggestive innuendo’s.
- Any physical outburst towards another dancer/person, or heavy handiness that ruins that dance experience.
- Being under the influence of any type of drug or alcohol that can put another dancer/person at risk.
If someone lets you know, verbally or non-verbally that they are feeling uncomfortable, address your behaviour, apologise sincerely, and make a change immediately.
What to do if you Need to Report an Incident
See any Simply Swing Staff Member or Dance Teacher, they will get hold of the Organiser straight away.
Violations to our Expected Behaviour Document will result in a range of outcomes, from a conversation and reference to Expected Behaviour whilst at Fairbridge Dance Camp through to removal from our venue and event.
The Organiser reserves the right to remove anyone from the Fairbridge Dance Camp.
- If you cancel your registration between 3rd May 2019 and 31st October 2019, you will be entitled to an 85% refund only(we will keep 15% admin fees)
- If you cancel your registration between 1st November 2019 and 31st December 2019, you will be entitled to a 60% refund only.
- If you cancel your registration from the 1st January 2020, no refund will be issued.
- We cannot be held responsible in case of your illness or injury before the event. No refund will be issued in this case
- If your last minute cancellation is through no fault of your own; ie your flight was cancelled, accident etc, we cannot be held accountable and no refund will be issued.